Megger FRAX 101 « Back
The FRAX 101 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer (SFRA) detects potential mechanical and electrical problems that other methods are unable to detect.
- Smallest and most rugged Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA) instrument in the industry
- Highest possible repeatability by using reliable cable practice and high-performance instrumentation
- Fulfills all international standards for SFRA measurements
- Highest dynamic range and accuracy in the industry
- Wireless communication and battery operated
- Advanced analysis and decision support built into the software
- Imports data from other FRA test sets
The FRAX 101 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer (SFRA) detects potential mechanical and electrical problems that other methods are unable to detect. Major utilities and service companies have used the FRA method for more than a decade. The measurement is easy to perform and will capture a unique “fingerprint” of the transformer. The measurement is compared to a reference “fingerprint” and gives a direct answer if the mechanical parts of the transformer are unchanged or not. Deviations indicate geometrical and/or electrical changes within the transformer.
More Products from Supreme Technology & Energy Solutions Australia Pty Ltd:
Supreme Technology & Energy Solutions Australia Pty LtdTest Equipment Rentals, Hire, Sales & Calibration. We offer complete range of Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency, Power Quality Solutions Products and Energy Audit Services. Visit Storefront | Website | Contact
Contact this supplier :
© 2010 IndustryLink.com.au | Managed by Reach Business Pty Ltd | T 1300 133 241